Brief Description of Job:
Lahore Garrison University (LGU) is seeking dedicated individuals to join the LGU team in various faculty and non-academic positions. The faculty positions available are Associate Professor/Assistant Professor in the departments of Computer Science, Software Engineering, English, Criminology & Forensic Science, and Management Science. The non-academic positions available are Director Post Graduate Studies, Director ERP, Assistant Director QEC, and Office Assistant – Examination.
To be eligible for the faculty positions, candidates must have a PhD or MPhil degree in the relevant field from a HEC-recognized university. For the non-academic positions, candidates must have a master’s degree in the relevant field from a HEC-recognized university. All candidates must have relevant experience and be passionate about education.
The deadline to apply for the positions is September 4, 2023. Candidates can apply online or submit their CVs and supporting documents to the HR office. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Here are the job positions and their corresponding qualifications and experience requirements:
- Faculty Positions:
- Associate Professor/Assistant Professor: PhD or MPhil degree in the relevant field from a HEC-recognized university.
- Lecturer: MS/M.Phil or equivalent degree (local/foreign) from a HEC-recognized university/institution.
- Non-Academic Positions:
- Director Post Graduate Studies: PhD or First Class MPhil/master’s degree with minimum 10-years’ experience of Academia in a Leadership role in any HEC recognized university/DAIs.
- Director ERP: First Class MPhil/master’s degree in Computer Science or Business Administration with minimum 10-years’ experience of ERP implementation, including 5 years in the same capacity, preferably in HEC recognized university/DAIs.
- Assistant Director QEC: First Class MPhil/master’s degree with minimum 2-years’ experience in Quality Management and Quality Assurance of any HEC recognized university/DAIs. Minimum bachelor’s degree with expertise in MS Word & Excel.
- Office Assistant – Examination: Minimum Bachelor’s degree.
To apply for the positions, candidates can submit their CVs and supporting documents to the HR office or apply online. The deadline to apply is September 4, 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Announcement Date||27th August 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||September 04, 2023|
|Organization||Lahore Garrison University|
|Placement of the Job||DIRECTOR HR Lahore Garrison University Main Campus, Sector-C, Avenue-4, Phase-VI, DHA Lahore|
|Required Education||Bachelor, Master, Ph.D, M.Phil|
|No of Posts||Multiple|
List of Available Posts:
- Director Post Graduate Studies
- Director ERP
- Assistant Director QEC
- Office Assistant – Examination
Official Add by Company for Job:
A Step by Step Apply Method
- Prepare your CV and gather all necessary supporting documents.
- Send your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to attach your CV and the required supporting documents to the email.
- Alternatively, you can submit your application by hand. Visit the HR office of Lahore Garrison University.
- If you choose to submit your application in person, ensure that you have your CV and all supporting documents with you.
- The deadline for submitting applications is September 4, 2023. Make sure to send your application or submit it by hand on or before this date.
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- Keep in mind that the university will not provide any travel allowance (TA) or daily allowance (DA) for the test or interview process.
- Lahore Garrison University promotes equal opportunities and is an equal opportunity employer.